If your widget is broken or not displaying properly, check these troubleshooting tips for help:
- Make sure the code has not been modified. If you have modified the code, re-copy it from your Tripadvisor Widget Center and paste the non-modified version into your web page. Changing the HTML code may cause the widget to malfunction.
- Make sure that the code was pasted into the source code of your web page, not the displayable/visual version.
- Make sure that the page you are posting the widget on contains valid HTML code.
- Check all code to make sure tags are closed.
- Make sure there are no line breaks in the script tags.
- Make sure that the widget code includes a "div" tag followed by a "script" tag.
- Make sure the script tag has the "&lang=" parameter, as this can become corrupted and converted to a left angle bracket.
- Free widgets are also supported on HTTPS/secure pages.
For complete instructions about how to find and use Tripadvisor widgets, please refer to our Insights guide.