To subscribe / unsubscribe from a notification email:
- Visit the Subscriptions page of your profile.
- Once you have made your selections, a Changes saved confirmation box will briefly appear and your preferences will be updated.
If you are a business representative, you will also see a tab called Emails for Owners. Here you can find a list of the notification emails you are eligible to receive as an owner. We recommend that you subscribe for notifications of new reviews and questions on your listing.
If you are not receiving the emails you signed up for:
- Check your email’s spam folder and make sure to mark Tripadvisor emails as "not spam."
- Check your Subscriptions page. If there is a red alert box at the top of the page letting you know that your emails are not being delivered, follow the instructions. If you already followed the instructions and did not receive any Tripadvisor emails within a week, please contact us.
- Peruse the page to make sure that you are subscribed to the emails you want to receive, and also check that we have your email address right.